Music websites are a place that I go to dream of what it would be like to be in a congregation that loves to try to sing a new song for the Lord every now and then. www.resoundworship.org is a site that I really like.
There is more stuff that I like than dislike on that site, but some examples of good songs are: Come See the Son, I Need Not Fear, Awesome Trinity & What Kind of Throne (Christmas song). Some good music for kids, too (ie. "Come You Thankful People").
They have a conference on at the moment called "Writing and Choosing Songs for Worship". It's the only time in my whole life that I have wished that I lived in England!!
Damo.
*I went and checked these out. The two songs I found which seem best (for ease of singing and learning etc) seemed to be "What Kind of Throne" and "I Need Not Fear". I can't wait to try these two in church... Ed."
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment